marți, 19 februarie 2008

From the life of the young and bored

Job Nr. 2: Eu am grijă de clienţi, Paul să meargă filmul. Ambele activităţi necesită 15 până la 30 de minute înainte de începerea filmului. În timp ce alţii se belesc la film, eu aş putea să fac altceva. Aş putea să vorbesc cu cine apuc pe messenger, să stau pe forum, să umblu prin bloguri, să citesc o carte, să mă joc pe telefon, să îmi fac unghiile... unde pui că aş putea chiar să mă interesez de amărâta aia de lucrare de studiu pe care trebuie să o scriu. Dar Paul coboară din cutiuţă proiectorului.

Paul: So... What do you do when you are not here?
Kat: I'm suppose to study... I have another job... [bla bla, detalii]
Kat: What do you do?
Paul: Oh, nothing! I sleep, come to work, sleep, come to work, sleep some more...
Kat: So, do you like this job?
Paul: Neah! I'm just doing it for the money! I thought about taking some German classes. But I have to get up early... so...
Kat: When did you came in Germany?
Paul: In October!
Kat: And why?
Paul: Well I had a job there, kind of like this one, just for the money. And then I met my girlfriend, and she's German, and I either get a better job so I can make more money or move here. So I moved.
Kat: So you are going to keep doing this?
Paul: Nope! [... liniste]
Kat: Do you have a plan?
Paul: Yeah! After my girlfriend makes babes I'm gonna stay home with the babes and I'm never gonna work again. [... Paul ridica mainile in aer ca si cum a castigat un maraton]
Kat: You think that's better then working?
Paul: Yeah!
Kat: But babes cry!
Paul: That's what earplugs are for!
Kat: And you are going to change diapers?
Paul: Yep!
Kat: And what will your girlfriend do?
Paul: She love's her work. She's gonna go back to work as soon as she can.
[...]

Unic exemplar în cunoştinţele mele!

Şi cândva odată voi povesti şi cum rezistă unii oameni 8 ore la birou, deşi mie mi se pare un chin după 4.

Niciun comentariu: